London tree map
Große Auswahl an Flügen. Auf lastminute.de Flugtickets suchen und buchen! Finden Sie Top Billigflüge. lastminute.de ist Ihrer Suchmaschine für günstige Flüge Folge Deiner Leidenschaft bei eBay The London Tree Map shows the locations and species information for over 880,000 of London's trees. These are predominantly street trees, but also some trees in parks and other open spaces Great Trees of London Map is designed to introduce Londoners and our visitors to London's remarkable trees, and to inspire us all to protect this great living heritage for generations to come. You can order from all the usual places, directly from Blue Crow Media, and from Stanfords in Covent Garden too London qualifies as an urban forest. This map provides information on 700,000 specimens of trees of various species throughout Greater London, from common ones like the London plane to exceedingly.
Our new Great Trees of London Map reveals highlights from London's uniquely diverse urban forest. Featuring rare species, magnificent English oaks, an ancient yew and the finest flowering cherries, this selection of 50 trees spans from Kew Gardens to Greenwich Park, and Tottenham to Brixton London is a surprisingly green city. A map presented by the Mayor's office shows just how green, by attempting to map the capital's trees.. The data is broken down into 22 tree types, plus 'other. Providing a map of many of London's street trees. Providing colourful summary views of London's street trees. Start by simply typing in an address at the top of this page! Please note: TreeTalk uses tree data provided by the Greater London Authority (GLA), and for some boroughs we may not have local tree data. We are working to improve and update this data. Join our mailing list and stay. London's Street Trees. Following a data release of Southwark's publically maintained trees a couple of years back, the Greater London Authority recently published a map which shows street trees (trees along roads and public paths, and trees in public open spaces, such as small parks and other minor green areas). Each borough has its own.
London - London - Offizielle Seite Lastminute
- Tree canopy cover map London has more than 8 million trees, covering around 21 per cent of the capital's land area. The Mayor has committed to increasing tree canopy cover by 10 per cent by 2050...
- The Tree Map from Tree Talk has been around for a couple of years, but not many people know about it - and it should be better known as the map covers a lot of London now. In use, it might be better if the trees weren't green circles as that makes them slightly harder to spot against the map background where there's other parks and green spaces around — but once you zoom in a bit it.
- What's the tree on your street? #TreeTalk helps you find out about your local trees, and we'll devise a walking route to explore them from your front door too
- g your trees. Skip to main content COVID-19. In alignment with Step One of the Roadmap to Reopen, the City of London has reopened a number of City facilities for in-person services and programs. Service Impacts. The official website.
A lot has happened since I started this blog ten years ago. My first book, London's Street Trees was published in 2017, it went into a second edition in 2020, my second book, London is a Forest, was published in May 2019.My first map, Great Trees of London Map was published in 2020, and in October 2020, London Tree Walks was published Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps
Trees with a TPO are on the City's interactive map. Tree Strategy Part 1 PDF (1MB) Date submitted: 12/04/19. The City of London Tree Strategy sets out the City Corporation's strategy for managing trees. Tree Strategy Part 2 PDF (1MB) Date submitted: 12/04/19. The Tree Strategy Part 2 provides guidance on implementing Part 1. Tree Preservation Order Schedule PDF (100KB) Date submitted: 12/04/19. The data is used on the London Street Tree Map. Notes on the data: The data on the map includes data provided in 2014-15, during initial data collection, and updated data provided in 2019-20. Where boroughs did not provide updated data in 2019-20, the 2014-15 data has been retained. However, trees may have been surveyed some time before this and so some records may be several years old. The. Click on street name to see the position on LONDON street map. In list you can see streets. A - 1422 streets. B - 2672 streets. C - 3099 streets. D - 1085 streets. E - 960 streets. F - 984 streets. G - 1378 streets
London Map u.a. bei eBay - Große Auswahl an London Ma
- OpenStreetMap is a map of the world, created by people like you and free to use under an open license. Hosting is supported by UCL, Bytemark Hosting, and other partners
- CityMap will help you find addresses, streets, and city places of interest such as libraries, community centres, and parks and recreation facilities. Our Map Gallery provides a selection of popular map layers and themes. Map gallery City Map Quick Tips
- The London planetree (Platanus × acerifolia) is a very large deciduous tree that is quite resilient in urban conditions.This hybrid tree resulted from a cross between two sycamore species: Platanus occidentalis (American sycamore) and Platanus orientalis (Oriental plane). A fast-growing tree, the London plane typically gains several feet in height per year
- My London Map is a free interactive map of London allowing you to easily search for a London address or get direction
- Blue Crow Media is an independent publisher of architecture, design and tree maps, such as Brutalist London, Great Trees of London, Concrete Tokyo, Constructivist Moscow, Concrete New York, Brutalist Paris, London Underground Architecture & Design, and many more
London Plane and Limes trees are predominantly managed by pollarding on a three year cycle. The remaining ornamental street trees are maintained on a four to five-yearly cycle. Back to top. Trees on Housing Estates. Trees on council housing estates and gardens are managed by Homes for Haringey. Housing estates are inspected every four years and pruning works are carried out where necessary. If.
London is the capital of and largest city in England and the United Kingdom.It is administered by the City of London and 32 London boroughs.These boroughs are modern, having been created in 1965 and have a weaker sense of identity than their constituent districts (considered in speech, parts of London or more formally, areas) This map of London and part of the Home Counties was published in Pinnock's 'Guide to Knowledge'. Reduced from an original Ordnance Survey drawing, the map is printed in white on black, with the title in inset table at top centre. Though none of the sheets of the first edition of the Ordnance Survey covered London, part of the metropolitan area was contained in the maps of Middlesex, Essex.
London Tree Map London City Hal
- Millones de productos. Envío gratis con Amazon Prime. Compara precios
- This map has been created using tree data made available by London's local authorities and Transport for London. The map shows the locations and species information for over 700,000 trees. The majority of the data is for street trees but also includes some park trees. It's estimated that there are over eight million trees in London, so the map is only a partial illustration of London's.
- Blue Crow Media, long-time makers of bespoke themed maps of London and other places, have switched from their regular architecture focus and produced a lovely new map focusing on notable trees in the capital. There are around as many trees as people in London, but some trees are more notable than others, and this map and guide aims to highlight these
- A high resolution map of tree canopy cover for Greater London was produced from aerial imagery using machine learning techniques. The map was produced by Breadboard Labs in collaboration with the Greater London Authority as part of a Breadboard Lab's European Space Agency funded project, Curio Canopy.. The algorithms and machine learning based techniques used to produce the canopy map were.
- London Tree House is a gift shop in South Kensington-Chelsea. London Tree House is situated in Colville. London Tree House from Mapcarta, the open map
- The London planetree is believed to have resulted from a cross between the Oriental planetree and the American sycamore. While the exact details of the tree's origin have been lost over time, it was discovered that this hybrid could tolerate the smoke and grime of London. As a result, it has been widely distributed to cities throughout the moderate climate regions of the world for nearly 400.
Great Trees of London Map - The Street Tre
NYC's Street Trees. The New York City Street Tree Map brings New York City's urban forest to your fingertips. For the first time, you have access to information about every street tree in New York City. Learn about the trees that make up our city's urban forest, mark trees as favorites and share them with your friends, and record and share all of your caretaking and tree stewardship. TfL Tube and Rail maps, Bus maps, Santander Cycle maps, River maps, Congestion Charge maps, Oyster Ticket Stop map, visitor and tourist maps, audio maps London alone contains over eight million trees, thereby earning its classification as an urban forest. That's almost one tree per person. That's almost one tree per person. Read on to learn about the UK's most popular street trees and their distinctive features, as well as the benefits that urban trees provide us Bluesky National Tree Map Reveals London's Tree Cover. Treeconomics, a specialist in the use of trees to improve urban spaces, is taking advantage of a digital record of over 300 million trees in the UK created by aerial mapping company Bluesky. In a landmark project for the London Borough of Islington, Treeconomics completed a study to measure. ArcGIS Web Applicatio
Map of London's trees - Big Thin
Place markers for the Street View properties are black and white, depicting actual properties; for London Details Baldwin Hamey's Twitter profile photo has been used; and if links are included to. 8.3. Berkeley Sq, London, Greater London. Plaza · Mayfair · 40 tips and reviews. Kevan Davis: The plane trees were planted in 1789, and are among the oldest in central London. The Capital Asset Value for Amenity Trees system values one at £750,000, making it the most valuable tree in Britain Discover Tyburn Tree Marker in London, England: Never actually a tree at all, this spot was the site of London's public hangings for nearly 600 years Welcome to London City Map Gallery. Below is a list of maps and variations of maps to view Public CityMap. Use CityMap to find addresses, property information, and other map features Road Work. View current and planned City of London road construction projects Streets of Honour. The Streets of Honour program commemorates Londoners who gave their lives in service in the armed forces, London.
London's Street Trees - maps
- Tube and Rail Map. Add favourites for quick access to live status, journeys and place
- Treehouse London. 14-15 Langham Place, London W1B 2QS | Get Directions. True to its iconic location, Treehouse London is the gateway to everything British. We're perfectly perched across the street from the BBC and a stone's throw from the movers and shakers on Regent and Bond Streets. Take in the landscape of London Town from above at our.
- Kew Gardens is a botanic garden in southwest London that houses the largest and most diverse botanical and mycological collections in the world. Founded in 1840, from the exotic garden at Kew Park in Middlesex, England, its living collections includes some of the 27,000 taxa curated by Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, while the herbarium, which is one of the largest in the world, has over 8.5.
- Each i-Tree Landscape project is broken into the 5, simple steps outlined below. The current stage of a project is represented by the progress bar shown below the map. (To move between steps, click the Next or Back buttons or click on the desired step in the progress bar.
- d. If it's history and architecture you.
The Great Trees Of London Map Londonis
- Welcome to Old Maps Online, the easy-to-use gateway to historical maps in libraries around the world. Find a place Browse the old maps. Share on Looking for Google Maps API Alternative? World Related places: Region. Africa; Region. Antarctica; Region. Asia; Region. Europe; Region. North America; Region. Oceania; Region. Seven Seas (Open Ocean) Region. South America; Old Maps Online. Timeline.
- Treehouse in the USA: Fire Lookout Tower. Sitting 40-feet above the hilltops, deep within the Umpqua National Forest, the Fire Lookout Tower is a dream come true for those holidaymakers that are searching for something that whiffs of adventure, that they will remember for a lifetime
- Great Trees of London Map: 1 (Great Trees Maps by Blue Crow Media) Paul Wood. 4.5 out of 5 stars 57. Map. £6.89. London's Street Trees: A Field Guide to the Urban Forest. Paul Wood. 4.8 out of 5 stars 40. Paperback. £11.29. Street Trees in Britain: A History. Mark Johnston. 5.0 out of 5 stars 3. Paperback. £37.78. Collins Tree Guide (Collins S) Owen Johnson. 4.8 out of 5 stars 443.
- London / Queen's Club Overview Results Map It Visit Official Website SGL. 32. DBL. 24. Surface. Grass. Prize Money. €1,290,135. Total Financial Commitment . €1,427,455. Form Guide For Wimbledon Seven different players have completed The Queen's Club-Wimbledon title double in the same year, including John McEnroe (1981, '84), Jimmy Connors ('82), Boris Becker ('85), Pete Sampras ('95.
Sie ist im Zentrum Londons ein fast reißender Strom. Mein Ziel ist der Vorort Richmond, von dem der berühmte Tierfilmer David Attenborough als dem schönsten Ort der Welt schwärmte, mit weitem Abstand. Allerdings können sich nur Reiche die eleganten Villen leisten. Flussaufwärts geht es in rund 40 Minuten bis Putney Bridge, vorbei an Investitionsobjekten wie der Battersea Power. Leaf through images of Treehouse Hotels in our photo gallery. Get a bird's eye view of our hotel suites, restaurants, cafe & wine bar, and event spaces
London Tree Canopy Cover - maps
- Map of the London Borough of Waltham Forest Area. The area shaded blue on the map represents the extent of London Borough of Waltham Forest. The map pin represents the location of the council offices. Waste Recycling Performance. 290 (84.06%) of local authorities perform better than London Borough of Waltham Forest. 54 (15.65%) of local authorities perform worse than London Borough of Waltham.
- Map multiple locations, get transit/walking/driving directions, view live traffic conditions, plan trips, view satellite, aerial and street side imagery. Do more with Bing Maps
- Check out Wimpole Street, London road map. Find business profiles with contact info, phone numbers, opening hours & much more on Cylex
- London's eight Royal Parks cover 5,000 acres and are home to more than 170,000 trees. The pick of the bunch is Richmond Park, which contains 1,200 ancient trees, as well as herds of red deer and fallow deer. Walk through Greenwich Park and you can see Queen Elizabeth's Oak. This historic tree stood for around 800 years before finally.
Great Trees of London Map - Printed Guide to London's
Discover the City at the DoubleTree Tower Hill hotel, near Tower of London and financial hubs. Rooms with iMacs and free WiFi. Panoramic SkyLounge bar Wimbledon and Putney Commons Levy-paying area. Area in which residential properties would be liable to pay an additional council tax lev Treehouse Hotel London. 14-15 Langham Place, Westminster Borough, London, W1B 2QS, United Kingdom - Excellent location - show map - Metro access. Excellent location — rated 9.8/10! (score from 256 reviews) Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions Map of Oxford Street London: a downloadable map of Oxford Street plotting all the best shops on London's most famous shopping stretch Charles Booth's London Poverty Maps: A Glimpse Into the Lives of Your Ancestors. March 5, 2020 by Maggie - Legacy Tree Genealogists Project Manager 4 Comments. Share 0 Tweet 0 Pinterest 5. If your ancestors lived in London at the end of the 1800s, the digitized Booth poverty maps provide fascinating insight into neighborhoods and standards of living in the city. The maps form part of Charles.
An Amazingly Detailed Map Of London's Trees Londonis
One Tree Hill - what lives here? One Tree Hill in Kent is a site of contrast, with its vistas, open spaces and the 'exposed' nature of the Hill contrasting with the open plateau and woodland edge of the property. As such, it is a prime habitat for many species of flora and fauna London Transport Zones. London is divided into 1-9 zones*, but most of it fits into zones 1-6. Central London is zone 1, zone 2 is the ring around zone 1, zone 3 is the ring around 2 and so on. If you look at the zone map below it should make sense. *zones 7,8 and 9 cover a small area just outside North West London including Watford. Oxford Tube: London to Oxford & Oxford to London Coach. Whether you're travelling from Oxford to London or returning from London to Oxford, the Oxford Tube is the perfect option. Oxford Tube coaches run up to every 10 minutes*, delivering a very reliable service for commuters or those looking for a day out in the Capital or University city of Oxford. You can view the Oxford Tube timetable.
Hilton London Tower Bridge. 5 More London Place Tooley Street London SE1 2BY, Großbritannien. Telefon: +44-203-002-4300. Fax: +44-203-002-4350. Sitemap London maps and guides. Follow the national coronavirus restrictions in London.COVID-19 information. You are here: Home > Things to do > What's on > Christmas > 101 Christmas ideas. Events Search Events. From: To: Category. Search 101 Christmas things to do in London Discover all the magical things happening in London this Christmas, including Hogwarts in the Snow at Warner Bros. Studio Tour. Millones de Productos que Comprar! Envío Gratis en Pedidos desde $59
City of London Tree Trail. Go to Facebook Go to Twitter Go to LinkedIn Go to Mail. Date updated: 8/10/2020. Tree Trails: Self-guided Walk PDF (4MB) Date submitted: 12/09/19. This tree trail provides a fascinating and fun guide to some of the most interesting trees and heritage sites the City has to offer, accessible to all visitors, workers and residents - young and old. The City is a great. To help manage and understand this important resource, we hope to build a map of the distribution of tree canopy cover across the UK. Using the i-Tree Canopy tool, the canopy cover for 283 towns and cities in England was assessed in 2016 as part of a baseline study. Canopy cover was assessed at the town or city level, and an average canopy cover of 15.8% was estimated. For full results of the. Learn more about native trees for the London area. Tree Species List: The tree and shrub species listed below have been chosen because they are appropriate for the habitats surrounding the woodland at Westminster Ponds. These trees are native to Southwestern Ontario and grow naturally in the London area. Type of Plant. Common Name : Genus Species : Tree: Hybrid Soft Maple Red Maple Sugar Maple. Luckies of London, home to the Scratch Map. Become a stockist Visit Online Store. We are Luckies. Designer, maker, seller of the finest gift products on earth. Welcome to our wholesale website. If you're looking for our online store click here. We are Luckies. Welcome to our trade site. 1
Create and discover the best local tree - TreeTalk Londo
- Mango Tree, an award-winning Thai Restaurant in Belgravia, Central London, serving the best in authentic Thai cuisine and hospitality. Exceptional Thai Cuisine Experience Made Just For You! Primary Navigation. Home; About; Menu; Events. catering service; Functions; Reservations; Gallery; Contact ; Celebrating the flavours of Bangkok. Reserve today: 0207 823 1888 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3D Map of Modern London City and Bankside 76 $ 3D Map of Modern London 76 $ London Southbank Stews Red Light District 1161 - 1546 118 $ London Gay Map of Gent's Toilets 76 $ 1; 2 → Triple Tree Tours Ltd Registered in England & Wales Number: 11510209, Kemp House, 152 - 160 City Rd, London, EC1V 2BX +44 (0) 203 195 3813. The Tyburn Project The Grub Street Project Mapping London Jane.
- Falling Fruit is a massive, collaborative map of the urban harvest. By uniting the efforts of foragers, freegans, and foresters everywhere, the map already points to over a half million food sources around the world (from plants and fungi to water wells and dumpsters). Our rapidly growing user community is actively exploring, editing, and.
- London Design Biennale invites countries, territories and cities together for a global gathering of design kicking off on 1st June 2021. Watch the world's most ambitious and imaginative designers and curators respond to our Artistic Director Es Devlin's theme of Resonance with pavilions set across the historic location of Somerset House
- The 'Waxy O'Connor's tree' was planted 250 years in Midlands Ireland and died naturally in 1994. A local woodworker, who played around the Beech tree as a boy, hewed the pieces that were then shipped to England and 'planted' in Waxy O'Connor's in August 1995. So, now a tree, which has lived for a quarter of a millennium in Ireland, begins a new lease of 'life' in the heart.
- Auf Anregung Prinz Alberts wurde 1851 im Hyde Park die Great Exhibition abgehalten, die erste Weltausstellung.Auch hier gab es zunächst Bedenken, die Ausstellung könnte die besitzlosen Massen in den eleganten Park locken. Für die Veranstaltung errichtete Joseph Paxton den heute nicht mehr existierenden Crystal Palace als vorfabriziertes Ausstellungsgebäude im Sinne eines monumentalen.
London's Street Trees Mapping Londo
- Plant/Tree Native Range Maps: Plant/Tree Range Maps - A. Plant/Tree Range Maps - B. Plant/Tree Range Maps - C. Plant/Tree Range Maps - D to F. Plant/Tree Range Maps - G to I. Plant/Tree Range Maps - J to L. Plant/Tree Range Maps - P. Plant/Tree Range Maps - Q. Plant/Tree Range Maps - R. Plant/Tree Range Maps - S . Plant/Tree Range Maps - T to Z. Hardiness Zone Map for US States/Territories.
- London was initially established by the Romans around AD 43. After the Romans left Britain in 410, the city was controlled by the Vikings, Danish, and English at various times during the next few centuries. Finally, the control of England was firmly established after the Norman Conquest of 1066, led by William the Conqueror. After the Norman Conquest, London's population and economic power.
- London Overground Online maps are strictly for personal use only. To licence the London Overground network map for commercial use please visit tfl.gov.uk/maplicensing. Title: London Overground network map May 2018 Author: Transport for London Created Date: 5/29/2018 2:10:53 PM.
- g the world's first National Park City on 22 July 2019 we are for
- London Tree Officers Association, Arboricultural Services, Sustainability and Green Space, Supporting Communities, Camden Town Hall, Judd Street, London WC1H 9JE Email email@example.com
- Feature images and videos on your map to add rich contextual information. Customise your view. Make use of Google Earth's detailed globe by tilting the map to save a perfect 3D view or diving into Street View for a 360 experience. Share your story with the world. Collaborate with others like a Google Doc and share your story as a presentation. Adding placemarks and lines to Google Earth.
- The best views in London! FREE ADMISSION. Entry to Sky Garden is free 7 days a week. BOOK A TABLE. Bar & Restaurant Reservations. OPENING HOURS. Restaurants, bars and garden public visiting hours here. Scroll. EXTENSION TO RESTRICTIONS COVID-19 - June 2021 Update See more information here. Scroll. Cafes, Bars and Restaurants Delicious food and drink available throughout Sky Garden Restaurants.
Tree canopy cover map London City Hal
The Neem Tree is a dentist in Wandsworth. The Neem Tree is situated in Fairfield. The Neem Tree from Mapcarta, the open map OpenStreetMap is a map of the world, created by people like you and free to use under an open license. Hosting is supported by UCL, Bytemark Hosting, and other partners . Learn More
A map of the trees of London - ianVisit
- The map below shows where Tree Preservation Orders (TPOs) exist in Haringey.Use the search box to find a specific address, click and drag the map and/or use the zoom controls to find the area you need.The green areas show properties where a TPO is in place - click on the green area for more information.Please note that protected trees on boundaries may be registered under a neighbouring.
- Poplar steht für: ein Stadtteil im Londoner Stadtbezirk Tower Hamlets, siehe Poplar (London) Metropolitan Borough of Poplar, ehemaliger Stadtbezirk von London. eine Haltestelle der Docklands Light Railway in London, siehe Poplar (DLR) die englische Bezeichnung für Pappeln. einen Indianerstamm im kanadischen Manitoba und Ontario, siehe Poplar.
- 10 fictional character addresses in London - 5. 17 Cherry Tree Lane. by exploringlondon November 20, 2013. This is one property for which there is no 'real' address - 17 Cherry Tree Lane doesn't exist except in the pages of PL Travers' books about Mary Poppins (and the many subsequent adaptions including the famous 1964 musical.
- Map of the London Borough of Camden Area. The area shaded blue on the map represents the extent of London Borough of Camden. The map pin represents the location of the council offices. Waste Recycling Performance. 301 (87.25%) of local authorities perform better than London Borough of Camden. 43 (12.46%) of local authorities perform worse than London Borough of Camden. London Borough of Camden.
Map of Oxford Street London: a downloadable map of Oxford Street plotting all the best shops on London's most famous shopping stretch Houses over 2,300 paintings covering all schools of European art from the 1250 to 1900. Includes details of the galleries, hours and directions. Free admission. Located in London. [French, German, Italian, Spanish, English, Japanese, Russian] London's most striking historical pubs, including the place where Elizabeth I is rumoured to have danced around a cherry tree Heritage trees: Some of our oldest trees date back to the 18th century and include the Japanese pagoda tree (Styphnolobium japonicum), the Kew, Richmond, London, TW9 3AE. 020 8332 5655. firstname.lastname@example.org. Tickets Membership. Wakehurst. Open today 10am-6pm (last entry 4.30pm) Ardingly, Haywards Heath, Sussex, RH17 6TN. 01444 894066. email@example.com . Tickets Membership. Stay in touch. Get. Efforts to map the Earth's trees are growing - and could change our understanding of the planet's health. The age of extinction is supported by. About this content. Amy Fleming. Fri 15 Jan. The Westminster London, Curio Collection by Hilton. 30 John Islip St, Westminster Borough, London, SW1P 4DD, United Kingdom - Great location - show map. After booking, all of the property's details, including telephone and address, are provided in your booking confirmation and your account. 7.8 Ibotta. Bankkaufmann Duales Studium. Coinbase Earn deutsch. DoopieCash review. Inflation einfach erklärt. Is Paxful legal. Expert Option signals. Stake Coin. PS Plus Gratis Code 2021. Pontveer. 2gether Stream. 70mai A800 parking surveillance mode. Högt matbord. DayZ PS4 Download. Invesco Solar ETF. Country currency codes. CS:GO spawn time command. GTX 1080 Ti vs RTX 2060 Super. Ali B verliest alles NOS. Fritidshus till salu Småland. Ping Exchange server. Conversion verb. Bitgen Fake Bitcoin Transaction Generator v1 5.7 Feb 2020 Update. Freies Gewerbe anmelden Österreich. Takkt tochtergesellschaften. OpenSea airdrop. DWS Top Asien bewertung. EveryMatrix Ltd. 500 Euro in Bitcoin. Total growth investing. Mycoin live 2021. Trustpower NZX announcements. Persbericht NOS. MLP ETF Deutschland. Maximaler kursverlust von Fractional Shares. Rohan Hauptstadt. Singende fussballspieler. E/m = 2u/b^2r^2 herleitung. IAC Investor Relations. Likelihood ratio test R. Ice stock sport equipment.